|Want to join in? Click and link up.|
And because it's the one holiday my mom doesn't like so my dad and I get free reign.
1. Grade 12. I used Halloween as an excuse to look
even MORE punk and MOTE goth than I did on a regular basis.
We're talking pleather plants, long black pleather trench coat.
WAY heavy black make up.
Weirder and more goth than normal. Not really a costume
My friends joined me in this awesomeness
2. Grade 2 or 3. I went as a dalmatian.
Yes, those would be black spots taped to a white shirt.
That would be the husband. And please note, this was from
before Zombie were cool and trendy. What a trendsetter he is.
7. 3rd year University. I wore my grandmothers dirndl.
Actual authentic dirndl not one of these cheap and cheesy costumes.
There are pictures some where of me in my dirndl.
I just have no idea where that is.
8. Grade 1, the first time round. A pink bunny.
My good old gymnastics leotard was used.
My mom made polar fleece ears using a coat hanger.
I had a pink fleece tail. I was so cute it hurt.
9. There is a picture some where in some photo album
of me dressed as Shriekey from the Care Bears.
Purple hair and all. Yup my obsession with purple hair
started very young. I think I was like 4.
10. About 4 years ago John arrived home from a business trip
on Halloween. I picked him up from the airport dressed as a
red shirt from Star trek. He laughed hysterically.
As did his coworker who arrived with him.