Our feet hit Manitoba soil for the first time in 11 months on June 21st. 9 days. We're 9 days away from home. And we have so very many things we want to accomplish. Including but not limited to:
People:- Keep up with our niece Zombie Snack
- Play with our godson Tater
- Giggle with our goddaughter Monkey
- Tackle Hug Portage N Maim
- Get a derby family group hug
- See Joe's new house.
- Meet Stephen and Anne Maries little girl.
- Laugh hysterically with Jamie
- Pay respects to both of our Grandmothers
- Sit down in Cristina's chair and say, "make my hair look cool again!"
- Be in the presence of our families and the chaos that generally ensues
- The half way tree
- The farm
- Portage and Main
- The Forks
- Endless Horizon
- The Pierson school gym
Things- A fried egg sandwich at White Star
- Pulled Pork at Lovey's
- Rollkuchen from the Altona Co-Op
- Pointing and laughing at the banana in Melita
- Sushi from Tokyo zone
- Jambusters from Safeway
- Half pints beer enjoyed with friends and/or family
- roast sub with bacon from Pizza Express
- Our third and final Pierson School graduation (here's hoping we don't sweat to death at this one)
- 50's housewife themed Bridal shower
- Canada Day!
- Michelle and Darcy's great big party for their love