- When I said "I just want to put a little sugar" in reference to the coffee I was drinking at the airport today John leaned over and kissed me and said "there you go!"
- My in-laws are here and among the awesome treats they brought me Dylans favourite brush.
- Seeing how exciting John was about his parents coming.
- Warm weather
- I'm reading a really good book right now.
- I got a flash stick full of videos on my godchildren in the mail.
- I also got artwork, a letter, a homemade bracelet by my 5-year-old goddaughter of awesome and exclusive interviews by them about us (by the way, according to our 2-year-old godson of amazing John goes to Hawaii every day.)
- I now official have business cards for this whole being a writer thing I'm trying.
- I'm feeling purposeful.
Wednesday, April 17, 2013
A little post full of little things
Just a little post full of the little things that have made me happy recently.
Pin It Now!